||AGM – Virtual Service Management Lead
||Vodafone Idea Limited
||To support & execute the service & collections strategy thereby ensuring benchmark levels are met across the customer life cycle for an identified set of enterprise accounts across all segments & collections across account categories, to drive net promoter score and CSAT index across segments,, to drive cost optimization via digital aided channels, to proactively & reactively ring fence the customer base, to enhance revenue by creating stickiness through various CVM campaigns, to drive collections (receivables) through focused proactive & reactive measures, to ensure that virtual service management teams across regions are well organised, trained and motivated to adopt analytics as a means to improve customer experience that can support the organisation’s vision & objectives.
|Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Define & execute strategic initiatives for the regional virtual service desk on account coverage, customer responses, requests & complaints handling, audits & compliance to standard servicing norms.
- Define & agree on SLAs for partner agency
- Design and implement a plan to improve customer experience based on retention, Customer VoC, SLA compliance, RNPS etc.
- Guide & motivate the team to act as a consultant, Innovate and bring appropriate changes in service delivery depending on market realities and demands.
|Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Experience in leading a customer service team and partner management.
- Experience in managing service operations
- Proven track record in meeting service levels and NPS targets in different situations.
- Ability to manage in a dynamic, high growth, high uncertainty environment
- Powerful influencing/ negotiation skills.
|Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
||Sales, Management, and Product Management