||Mumbai Metropolitan Region
||Treasury Markets and Investments (TMI) – Securitization- Deal Management
||You will be a member of Deal Management Team and actively contributing to the management of Securitization Products of the Bank- Covered Bonds and Asset Backed Securities. The team is primarily based in Frankfurt. The role requires basic understanding of Securitization, capital markets and financial instruments.
Some of the tasks will include:
- Support for management of the Bank’s Securitization products- Wendelstein (ABS) Securitization, Alpspitze Structured Covered Bond Program, Eurohome Securitization Sub-Servicer.
- Participation in RTB line function activities like e.g., daily reconciliation, internal account management, cost processing etc.
- Participation in establishment of closure of self-identified issue for Deal Management.
- Participation in Accounts Management with active capturing of cash inflows and outflows- interest and principal payments, fees etc.
- Participation in generation of investor reports and ensure timely signoffs by relevant teams before publishing.
- Timely generation of Securitization reports using internal applications.
|Suitable candidate would have
- Bachelor or Master level University education, ideally in Finance/Accounting.
- Competence in general Business Administration topics.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interface with demanding stakeholders in business, IT and infrastructure functions.
- Prior Experience or some background of Securitization / Asset Backed Securities / European or German Mortgages would be preferred – any one of these.
- Ability to manage and coordinate activities to tight deadlines across different teams and time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, also to perform activities with high quality standard to correctness and reliability.
- Knowledge of German language would be a plus point.
||Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking