||Executive- LM Ops
||Thane, Maharashtra, India
|About The Role
- Grocery-Last Mile- drive Grocery-Last Mile’s,Cross Dock (XD) to drive the requirements and high level process solutions,
- leading cross-functional activities and managing the timelines for field operations executives to support Ops metrics.
|What You’ll Do
- Ensure Hub opening & closing is done as per operational standards and requirements.
- Supervise the Sorters who receive the shipments.
- Planning as per available resources and allocating shipment for bike and van deliveries.
- Ensure all team members are trained and are aware of operational standards.
- Sorting shipment as per defined routes.
- Create the Runsheet/Pickup sheet and assign daily work to WM’s.
- Prepare Reports; Check and revert on mails.
- Execute ERP Transaction.
- Prepare and share Day End reports.
- Collection of cash, accounting and reconciliation with ERP.
- Participate in delivering the shipment/pickup as per operational requirement to the customer when
- Take ownership of the team assigned to him in terms of motivation, control attrition, handle grievance,
- Adhering & supporting the organization into seamless adoption of new policies & process.
- Track undelivered shipment in ERP and call customers to identify reasons for non-delivery.
- Track wish masters performance at a real time basis to ensure all deliveries are completed as per plan.
- Provide support to the Wish Masters enroute and take necessary actions.
- Ensure unexplained Zero stock variance at the hubs on a daily basis.
- Achievement of Key Performance Indicators of TL as per company’s goal.
||Management and Manufacturing
||Technology, Information and Internet and Manufacturing